Don't take life too seriously,
You'll never get out of it alive.
Stranger
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 | 11:01 PM | 2 comments
Assalamualaikum,
Just a moment ago, I checked my email and found something funny, the day I really work as hard as possible, in order to be smart and even smarter, uhmm, okay, it's an essay, which was written when I was in kustech, form 5.

Im having some sorts of flashback, reminding me to my past, the moment where I stood for victory and even for glory, the day when I rose from below to a person which I never though I would be. It was my peak year, a year where I did well in my study, in my sports as well as a friend. 

Remembering my schoolmates, my classmates and my most crazy dormmates are such unwritten memories. It seeks inside our heart and minds, words won't be enough to express all things.

This is far from what I want to show to you guys actually, I simply want to show my essay, okay, and here we go :)



Stranger 
_________________________________________________________________________________

When I opened my eyes, mum and dad were crying. I did not understand what had happened. A bolt from the blue , the door opened. I saw my grandmother arrived with a bouquet of flowers in her right hand and a slice of a cake in her left hand. "Hey sweetie, how are you?" she asked me eagerly. My eyes caught a sight of mum and dad standing beside of me. They were smiling to me. I did not know what the feeling was, but I thought something was wrong there, something did not feel right. I had a headache for a couple of minutes and it recovered after taking a little rest.

The next day, I went back to my house. I really missed my bed, solemnly. It had been a long time since the last time I slept on my smooth fluffy bed with a spongebob doll on it. There was a weird looking book on the table. It was thick and well covered. I went to take a look. Well, it was my diary. I flipped the pages and the last page was about the story of the past three months and the the word 'DEATH' was written on it. I did not understand so I went downstairs and asked mum. Mum did not answer me well so I asked dad. He said it was nothing, nothing that got to do with me. It was weird, How come it was nothing. It was the only page with a single word written on it, the other pages were written with everyday's activities. I could not sleep well and I knew, I might forget something, something important that I had to know what it was.

Mum woke me up at 6 the next morning. After preparing myself, I prayed "God, please help me remember again." I had my breakfast with mum and dad as usual. We usually chatted happily but that day, it was a silent morning. We had Nasi Lemak cooked by mum and it was amazingly delicious. Then, my mum sent me to school. While we were en route, mum asked me to take care of myself. I was in Form 2 that time, surely I knew how to take care of myself. I reached the school. I felt nostalgic at the view of my school. It was like I had not been here for such a long time. I took a deep breath and stepped inside. I nearly jumped out of my skin after seeing a board written "WELCOME BACK HAFIZUL!" My friends approached me and hugged me like they have not seen me for such a long period. I was touched and appreciated them, but the main question was, what was it for? Did I win a lucky draw or was it a program which always made fun of others like what I watched on television?

My class teacher, Teacher Hishma asked me to meet her during recess. Well, when the bell rang, I went to the office and found her. "Are you okay? Why do you look so gloomy?" She asked. I was speechless. Why was everybody concerned about me so much? I could only answer, "I am fine.". Just a couple of minutes after meeting Teacher Hishma, the principal called me and waved his hand from his room. "Come here and take a sit." He called me loudly. I was nervous and I could feel my legs were shaking as I was never in such situation. Anyway, I tried to calm myself and sat on the chair liked the chair was my owned. It was the same question. The question was asked ad nauseum. I could feel the tears rolling down my cheek. "What have I done? Why does everyone concern about me?" I asked anxiously. The principal then hugged me, hopping that I could calm myself and forget about what he had asked.

After that, I decided to find out on my own. I ran home leaped and bounded. When I reached home, Mum was talking to someone whom. I have not met before. She came to me and hugged me tightly like what every mum did to her child. I froze. Then my mum hugged her and comforted her. Before she left me, she asked me to take care and appreciate my life. That night, my mum and dad told me the truth "Dear,we have something to tell you. You once had an accident. You lost a lot of blood and your heart was damaged badly. You needed a new heart to stay alive." I could see the tears coming out from mum's eyes but I could only sat, hearing the truth coming out form her mouth. What I wanted to know was, why did everyone looking at me strangely. Does it have something to do with the 'Death'.

"The woman who hugged you just now was a mother to the child who had donated her heart to you.It was Dyn, she had the last stage of brain cancer. There was no medicine could cure her, so, she decided to give her heart to you. Her mum agreed and was proud of her. It was a miracle. We gave up hope when we heard you needed a new heart to stay alive. It was once in a blue moon to have someone who could give her heart to others."I was touched after listening to the truth. Dyn, Event though we have never met and were different in gender, there was no boundaries between us. Now, I am a surgeon and the magical thingis I am still alive. She was a stranger but she had saved me. I am thankful to her for giving me my life back. I am her and me at the same time. A part of my heart is hers. Thanks Dyn, Thanks stranger.
_________________________________________________________________________________

soo, this is how my essay looks like when I was form5. soo, that's all for tonight, thanks for reading, and stay tune on VISION BURST.
Assalamualaikum :D 

Older Post | Newer Post