Don't take life too seriously,
You'll never get out of it alive.
New Sem
Saturday, February 9, 2013 | 2:52 AM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum guys
well, the first sem is over, so do the sem break, which almost over
sem break is definitely a holiday where all students are waiting for and now ...
its over ... OVER ...

It do sounds retarded don't me, haha :p
it just ... my minds aren't working as it should for the whole holiday,
this is because I spend most of my time with nothingness,
playing games, watching anime, some housework (most to be exact), and bunch of sorties.

I believe this isn't a good start for my new sem,
but I believe it I'll do better
.
.
.
.
(close my mouth with my hand)

enough talking, I won't believe in words anymore, action will be the best.

okay, let me show you something, the timetable for my second sem :)

(right click and open in new tab)

as for me, this isn't as pack as previous sem timetable, and I'm glad that no class will start on 8am.
not because I'm having trouble to wake up, but the bus schedule ...

btw, this is nice, and I hope the lecturers also are kind-hearted.

Ohya, before that, ignore the REPEAT part, im not involve with that class :p

okayy, that's all for tonite, thanks for reading :)

Assalamualaikum







Older Post | Newer Post