Don't take life too seriously,
You'll never get out of it alive.
Hitting my dream now ?
Monday, February 18, 2013 | 4:54 PM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum,
today's entry is mostly like a question in my mind, which I hope you guys could give me some opinion which 1 should I choose, in comment form of course :)

I'll put it in a simple word,

I have a dream, which I fall deeply into it, want it so much,

this dream is 1 of the biggest reason I've been studying until this level,

this dream is the reason I've been fighting for this long,

not to forget,

this dream also is the reason I've searching as many abilities as possible,

but ...


suddenly,

I was invited by my friend, which allow me to catch this dream ... NOW !

so, I've been wondering if I really should take this opportunity and stop dreaming,
though it will cost me an amount of money ... but ... I can still afford it with JPA scholar ...

my biggest question is,

should I stop dreaming now ?

what if I lose my spirit on study ? and Im no longer be able to dream like I used to ...

I've been thinking this from last month, and I can't seek the best answer.

and yes, Solah Istikarah is defenitely the best thing to do now,

still, I need few opinions so I could stand on others logic as well.

that's all from me now, Im hoping for comments from you guys, do help me please :)

thanks a lot, and, Assalamualaikum :)





Older Post | Newer Post