Don't take life too seriously,
You'll never get out of it alive.
Money Management
Thursday, February 28, 2013 | 6:11 AM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum :D
do you guys ever have something in your mind, which you really want ?

of course there is right ? :)

so, Im wondering to get an Android, even until now, Im thinking about Samsung Galaxy Note II, somehow, something have been bothering my mind lately, Galaxy Note III is about to release on July-August, which possibly becoming the best hybrid phone of the year (hybrid is referring to tab-phone). 



and last night, I've plan about my budget together with my most cooperative brother, since he will buy a Note II in a near time, so, i decided to wait until Note III is released, and my budget is totally change since I need to wait until sem3. Oh, this is about my scholarship money, which provided by JPA for about 5k each sem. and all things that strike my mind are ... lens, phone and a RIG (computer) 

talking about computer, I planned to custom the best computer I could, so, I decided to save up some money first until I can afford all stuff to build it. This is because I've been working with IT stuff lately, making video, edit photo, but sure, the most important thing is making video, I used to use Adobe After Effect to produce an awesome montage, unfortunately, my laptop is limiting my ability, i couldn't make my best shot with this lag, and often turn to not responding program, thus, blowing my project files and need to redo it again. Im easily get tired of it and surrender from making an awesome thing, take it lightly and do as do-do project, far from my limitation.

Okay, referring to my tittle above, this post is about how I think I will manage my money for few sem, I intended to spend it all, but spend to something that I could use it until I turn old. like ... yea, camera (hobby), hybrid phone (don't want change ever again) and pc (most likely to be my main thing to make income)

so, this is what I planned so far, together with my brother help :D

Sem1 money
bag for camera - RM100
printer - RM500
subsistence - RM2500

total usage = RM3100
balance = RM1900

Sem2 money
Samsung Galaxy Note III - RM3000
Subsistence - RM2500

total usage = RM5500
balance = RM1400

SEM3 Money
Lens for Camera (wide/zoom) = RM1000
Camera Stuff (Flash, Battery) = RM1000
Subsistence = RM2500

total usage = RM4500
balance = RM1900

SEM4 Money

Subsistence = RM2500

total usage = RM2500
balance = RM4400

SEM5 Money

RIG = RM5800
Subsistence = RM2500

total usage = RM8300
balance = RM1100

the rest of the sem, I can use my money for something else, which isn't fix yet, this plan is sticking to RM100 per week, though I normally use RM50 per week, make the u\budget higher can save me for any bad scenes :)  and surely, this is simply a plan, and Allah is the one who decides everything, hopefully I could follow this budget.

not to forget, thanks to my brother for helping me set up this budget, hewhew :3
okay, that's all for today, ja ne minna san :)












Older Post | Newer Post