Don't take life too seriously,
You'll never get out of it alive.
Tour le' Shah Alam
Sunday, February 24, 2013 | 10:20 AM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum, you can ignore le' on the tittle, because I myself don't know what the meaning is, simply put it because it sounds awesome :3

okay, I couldn't take too much time for updating my blog, so, I'll go straight to what I did yesterday (Saturday - 23/2/2013)

on friday night, I went to Hilmi room for celebrating his 20years birthday with all KFC chicks, but suddenly, ameng ask Hilmi to let me know that he wanna said something to me, so, please be available on facebook, which I always online, the matter is only if Im there or not.




"what's going on ?"

"feezul, accompany me to Shah Alam tomorrow, I wanna make a spec using Kad Siswa"

"why mush Shah Alam ?"

"I know the road over there, plus, my sister wanna give you her pendrive, regarding to her video"

"but it will be costly for me ..."

"I'll pay it back, consider this is my treat"

"really ?"

"yeah, really :D "

soo, without doubt, I agree to go Shah Alam tomorrow morning,

I left on 7, which ameng couldn't possibly do that, the bus only available on 8, nevermind, since I left already, nothing much I could do, so, there we go, I arrive at KL central around 9 and Amir and Zul, which is his friend in UKM arrived at 10.30, I'd waiting for 1 and half an hour, and I manage to sleep beforehand. -.-

we had some greetings, telling my name to zul and same goes to him, then, ameng bought some snacks and 2 bananas, and he ate 1 while the other 1 he kept it inside my bag.

I sat beside zul in KTM while ameng is along, having some conversation, at least I could know Zul deeper :)

when we arrived at Shah Alam, we took a cab to go to akasia, we need to fetch amir's sister first before going to shopping stuff. Well, as I thought, Zul haven't see his sister before :) shortly after fetching Ireena (Amir's sister), they had some kind introductory sessions and thus, we proceed to our plans.

We walked passing through an oil station, run over the road and reach bus stop so we could take rapidKL to go to the mall, 

well, while we were in bus, Ireen and Amir telling us what's around us, they've been living there before migrating to Bukit Sentosa. and what I can say about Shah Alam is, this is the city of
.
.
.
the city of ROUNDABOUT

seriously, I never met soo many roundabout like this -___-

okay, right after arriving at the mall, the 1st thing we've done was going to Optic Eyes, our main plan is to make amir's spec, and amir always chose the hilarious frame for his spec, just wondering why don't he search for star shaped frame -.-  btw, I showed him what I think the best, and the seller also agree with him, and Amir also said it isn't bad either, so, he chose the frame I suggested :)

They need 1 hour to completely make the lens with the frame, so, we went for solah 1st, and after praying, we proceed to printer shop which is only 1 floor below the surau, since zul needed a printer, I suggested the main specification he need to know when choosing a printer, the most important thing is choosing a printer which never need to exchange its cartridge, that will be costly later though the printer is cheap.

then, we said he's out of budget, so, we proceed to nagoya to search for Ireen's hijab, it isn't hijab actually, simply a cotton to make a hijab, cotton ? i don't know, try to ask her, hahahahaha

She planned to buy 10 different colours, but stop when it reach 4 because she said 10 is too much, she don't want to pick anymore, and she doesn't even know which 1 should be picked afterward, if Im not mistaken, she chose cream, blue, red and ... I couldn't remember it, but kinda, and we were having fun when choosing these 'cotton'. xD  ya la, loafing around and choose some weird stuff, calling a sister as mak cik -_- 

15 minutes later, we'd done with Ireen stuff, what left is going to Shah Alam Lake, which we saw ealier in bus, it's just beside the mall, and nothing much we done, walked around, ran around, jumped around, sat around, it was fun :D

there are some pictures we took over there, and these are some of them,

looking for fishes. 

the best sibling I've ever seen. 

thinking for foture.

okay, since the sky doesn't really show a good weather (it was gloomy, seems like almost raining)  we decided to leave there and took the bus.

and yeah, Ireen stop at the bus stop we went before while zul, amir and me stop and KTM, and thus, the journey at shah alam ended.
.
.
.
.
.
.

but, there's one thing, which everyone forgot, wait, the banana, what the ... BANANA, amir left it inside my bag, and we've put many things inside my bag, and the banana was squeezed and now, my bag is smells like a banana ... zZz, ameng, look at what have you done ...

deng, nothing much can be done, told amir to throw it in dustbin, though the smeel is till there ...

now, this is the end for my story, thanks for reading :)














Older Post | Newer Post