Don't take life too seriously,
You'll never get out of it alive.
New World ?
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 | 6:34 PM | 0 comments
NEW WORLD ?

Assalamualaikum and ...
it's been awhile doesn't it ? haha, today's entry is not going to be as awesome as other, just to write things that I've been up to lately, and because there is 1 person who really asking me to update my blog, lol, just take a look at my chatbox xD





okay, 1st of all, I want to tell about my new hobby, which might probably cost me a lot later on, and I spent pretty much so far just to satisfy myself in order to fulfill the number of equipment im suppose to have.

most of you may already know what is it, it is ...
.
.
.
.
.
PHOTOGRAPHY !
.
.
.
wait, photography ? it doesn't seem costly at all, haha, yeap, it doesn't, but once you addicted, you tend to go beyond to your camera limit, and spend for some lenses and other equipment

and as far as I go, there is 1 type of photography Im interested in, which known as Low Light Photography, I did some researches about the setting, and did some try and errors awhile, and found an interesting setting to capture a well look low light photography, though it was difficult, but im satisfy enough.

There was a day where I stayed at faculty until night just to get some pictures,
I believe im eager to know more, do better and even want to be a professional in this field, somehow, the academy do obstruct me a bit, I need to focus to score in academic as well, so, I need to study, and right now, Im a person who move alone, find others only when there's question, and sometime I stuck for the whole night doing a single question.

that's for photography, and now, my family is currently having vacation at Indonesia, the brought my camera along with them, thus, making me feel boring here, I know this will happen, therefore, I took a step forward and asking my sister if I could borrow her keyboard, and there we go, she allow me to borrow until I get my camera back, and now, instead of taking pictures, I learnt to play a song named ... (secret), it's quite difficult, and I can only master a phase in 2 days (because im not spending my whole day with this stuff)

anyway, this 2 things do colour my life lately, and Im looking forward for another ability I could master and become a hybrid person who can do many things :D


btw, take a look at my album :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/feezul_93/

done, thanks for reading :D










Older Post | Newer Post