Don't take life too seriously,
You'll never get out of it alive.
Droplets of tear
Saturday, May 25, 2013 | 4:08 AM | 0 comments
been holding all these while

a night, or morning,
an expression, of depression,
a feeling, of human being,
to be pushed,
and also be pulled ...

Assalamualaikum,
3.40am
25/5/2013

a sem with countless things to be done, especially when im being pushed to do most of groupworks alone


Measurement Instrument, yeah, i did the research 100% alone, with no one help ...

Electromagnet, again, the killest subject for this sem, soloing again.

Mathematics, yeah, with assist of my friend, somehow I guess I've been working too hard to understand what the research project is, the flow, the solution.

Dinamika, Alhamdulillah, Syahir did well, it's just my ego who keep refusing his idea, but at the end, i used his idea to complete it, and he is brilliant in making a report.


plus, this isn't the only thing i've been doing so far, i spend most of my times for other, and cant even find 1 for myself, repairing others laptop with no cost, teaching others when they call me, trying hard to create others smile ...

and what i get from this ...

blame
.
.
.
losing respect
.
.
.
and yet, with only I refuse ...
all these happens ... I've lost a friend before, one of the important friend i used to have, n you, im not really know you but since we're in the same course, i can feel the pressure. the pressure of being worthless, helpless and completely useless ! i cant do a single thing to satisfy you anymore.

but gladly, i've few friends who care about me,
i remembered all the memories I had previously in high school and matriculation,
how close Im as a friend
how good Im as a friend
the happiness we created together

all things happen under a single roof, single community based on Islam,
pengawas (biro kerohanian) n badar

n now, things are fading, and i forgot to read some surah i've memorize previously ...
even as-sajadah ...
i can tell the gap between me
and HIM 
is getting larger
is getting wider
is getting farther

and yet
Im still follow this flow ?


anyway, thanks to syuk, merah and yati,
you guys do calm me a bit, at least for now.

remember feezul

"If Someone does not appreciate your presence, then make them appreciate your absence" -merah
Jika kau dalam kebingungan dan kesedihan, lepaskan ia dengan tangisan kemudian berdoa pada Tuhan. InsyaAllah, Sahabat ... akan Allah makbulkan" - Syukri

hoping for a good future here, MJIIT ... UTM Kuala Lumpur ...

assalam 






Older Post | Newer Post