Don't take life too seriously,
You'll never get out of it alive.
Unbroken Wing
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 | 5:38 PM | 0 comments

Throughout darkness I find the route,
Throughout hardship I gain the experience,
Throughout betrayal I know true friends.

and now,
time to take a deep breathe,
and walk like never before :)




Assalamualaikum everyone :)

okay, i think i've revive, and doing even better than before,
the most important things are, I've done most of assignment (grouping assignments to be exact) alone, I've DONE, and now it is time to take a deep breathe ... and focus for my final :)

anyway, thanks to Allah for easing my life, knowing that you'll never put a burden when your servant couldn't afford to handle it, Im taking a step forward to ensure that these obstacles are completely down before my eyes.

and of course for those who are being my best friends, helping me walking through this life.
thanks, thanks for being there when I need it, when I fall down, when i completely losing myself ...

for boys, thanks
Syukri
Hakim
Syahir

while girls, thanks
Azani
Merah

and those who keep on forcing me to my limit, thank you, for at least letting me know where is my limi, and of course, I almost gave up for few times, but with help from these people, Im still brave standing here, striving for a better future, and now, I've only 1 mission left before ending this sem, which is my final. (ignoring the coming tests which is nearby and class for few days ...)

Once again, big thanks from me, Im grateful to have you guys :)

Play Your Part and I'll do mine

Alhamdulillah and Assalamualaikum :) 

Older Post | Newer Post